Identity of the City
Laguna Hills is a great community, a great place to live, and an excellent place to start or relocate a business. While residents value this small town atmosphere they also enjoy the big city amenities the City has to offer. The City's shopping and employment destinations provide for a strong and sound economy, further strengthening the City's quality of life. The City features streets lined with well-manicured homes, low crime rates, award-winning school districts, and an ethnically diverse population where over 45% of residents hold a Bachelor's degree or higher and households have an average income level of 23% above the state average. The guiding themes of the City establish the vision and direction Laguna Hills foresees and they include:
- A City prepared for the future
- Focused revitalization in commercial centers
- Efficient transportation system
- Strong community identity
- Healthy and supportive community for families and people of all ages.